William Coleda wrote:
=head2 How do I generate a sub call with a variable-length parameter list in PIR?

This is currently not trivial.
=head2 How do I retrieve the contents of a variable-length parameter list being passed to me?

The easiest way to do this is to use the C<foldup> opcode to take a variable
number of PMC arguments and wrap them in an C<Array> PMC.

I may just be an idiot, but why can't someone just write C<flattendown> (or somesuch) as the complement of C<foldup>?

--
Brent "Dax" Royal-Gordon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Perl and Parrot hacker

Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.