So, where and when is the pie-throwing going to happen, precisely?

IIRC, its at OSCON, but last time i googled for it, I didn't see
mention of which OSCON session or BOF it would be at....

Regards,

-- Gregor

Dan Sugalski wrote:
Since this is getting worked on now, I figured I'd post the benchmark URL
for anyone who might be interested:

ftp://python.org/pub/python/parrotbench/parrotbench.tgz

It's pretty evil, and there's a chunk of "let's exercise python's builtins
just because" code in there.

Worth taking a look at, as we may well enlist the aid of the list to get
some of those built-in functions working. (Which will be cool, since it'll
mean a push to get a chunk of extra, useful functionality in)