Jens Rieks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It now prints an error message:
>
> with nothing
> with int 5
> Parrot VM: PANIC: vt is an unknown signature type.
> CAN_BUILD_CALL_FRAMES is disabled, add the signature to src/call_list.txt!
> C file src/nci.c, line 4485
> Parrot file (unknown file), line 0

I'm not sure this is a panic-worthy error--panics are really meant for
cases where something has gone horribly, unfixably wrong in the
interpreter's guts, like a critical pointer in the ParrotInterp got
nulled out, or some important flags in the GC system got trashed.  It
should be virtually impossible to cause a panic from Parrotspace.

--
Brent 'Dax' Royal-Gordon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Perl and Parrot hacker

There is no cabal.
[I currently have a couple Gmail invites--contact me if you're interested.]