The naming of the interpreter structure has changed.  The struct is
now called "parrot_interp_t"; use of the typedef "Interp" is now
recommended in function declarations and definitions (e.g. C<void
foo(Interp * interpreter, INTVAL bar, FLOATVAL baz);>).

This will affect many pending patches.  If you're working on a patch,
please check it to make sure it's compatible with the new naming.

Thanks,
--
Brent 'Dax' Royal-Gordon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Perl and Parrot hacker

There is no cabal.
[I currently have a couple Gmail invites--contact me if you're interested.]