Will~

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 19:19:07 -0500, William Coleda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is there a plan at any point to move to an svn repository from cvs?
>
> I'd like to work on a patch to move all the perl* pmcs into dynclasses, which
> would involve quite a bit of file moving, and I'll happily wait for svn if
> we're going that way, since it'll be smoother.

While I personally like the idea, I think it is unlikely given how
much slower svn is on sizable repositories.  Of course I have not
tried it recently, so maybe that has changed...

All that being said, I am in absolutely no position of authority about this...

Matt
--
"Computer Science is merely the post-Turing Decline of Formal Systems Theory."
-???