At 3:53 PM +0200 4/14/05, Jens Rieks wrote:
On Thursday 14 April 2005 15:33, Dan Sugalski wrote:
 (If the CVS repository's not up to date I
 can see about getting subversion installed and working)
Yes, the CVS repository is not updated anymore.

Swell -- I thought when we were switching over to subversion we were going to make sure that the CVS repository was kept up to date.

I guess I'll see about digging up a subversion client and see where I go from there.