Looking over the recent editorial improvements in pdd21, I need to point out
that, right now, if a method is written in C, it can't have optional
arguments.  (This is per Leo; I haven't checked into how/why this
restriction arose.)

Thus, to support both of these interfaces:

 =item get_namespace

     $P1 = $P2.get_namespace($P3)
+    $P1 = $P2.get_namespace()

We'll have to either write the method in PIR (which isn't necessarily a
problem, though it will be a hair slower) or switch to MMD (I don't know yet
what that will do; for all I know it'll work perfectly the first time, but
it's just another thing to do as part of the conversion).

Mind you, I'm OK with this, but it's something to be aware of.
--
Chip Salzenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>