> ok 3 - Able to make Parrot dir
> ok 4 - Able to copy Parrot::Revision
>
> After a C^c
>
> ok 5 - Got numeric value for reversion number

Let me guess - you've got svk installed, but never used it.  Try 'n'
instead of Ctrl-C. svk is asking (unnecessarily, one might conclude) if you
want to create the local Replica before it answers the question 'svk info'
on a newly created test dir.

An note for 'ok 5' - not really. The test checks for there being a digit in
the resulting rev but not if it's the correct digit. I believe it's not,
the failed tests return a zero and the tests seem as though they should
expect some other number.

Andy Bach
Systems Mangler
Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VOICE: (608) 261-5738  FAX 264-5932

Windows defenstrated - sent from my MacBook Pro!!!