chromatic via RT schrieb:
i. rule names start at pos 0. The colon follows immediately. Nothing else is on that line.
ii. productions start a pos 5
iii. the '|' separating productions is at pos 3
iv. the semicolon finishing a rule is at pos 3
v. actions are either inline or start at pos 10
vi. inline actions preferable start at pos 27

A patch of imcc.y is attached. All test of 'make test' are passing.

Could somebody with 'yacc' experience comment?

Great idea.  Unfortunately, I ran into a collision in hunk #6, starting
at line 861.  Can you rebase and resubmit?  (Or apply yourself, that's
fine too.)

-- c
In order to play it safe, I'll rebase and apply after the Parrot 0.6.0 release.