On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 6:15 AM, via RT Will Coleda
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm not sure that supporting this option (And having to fix bugs to do
> it) is worth it. If we can remove this, we can also remove anything in
> the code that is ifdef'd around MINIPARROT.

Several minipparot related tickets involve PIO inability to work with
FILE * handles, and I think no one is working on this issue because of
planned redoing of IO system using roles. So I think that we must
delay the decision until that work is done, maybe at that point all
fixes become trivial.

--
Salu2