Will Coleda wrote:
On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 2:29 PM, Michael Peters via RT
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Mon Jul 21 11:15:15 2008, coke wrote:
http://smolder.plusthree.com/app/public_projects/details/8

Clicking on the "Data Feeds" links

 /app/public_projects/feed/8 (all)
 /app/public_projects/feed/8/failed (failed)

Generates a server error for each link.
Sorry about that. This should be fixed now. Please try it again.

Much better; that gives me an RSS feed that I can subscribe to.
However, the feed contains links, e.g:

http://smolder.plusthree.com/app/developer_projects/smoke_report/2374

that require a login. Is this intentional?

No this was not. It should be fixed, so please try again.

If so, how do I get one?
(There's no obvious link on that page for creating a new one, just for
lost passwords.)

I can create a user for you if you want. If you plan on using the XML feeds then there's no reason. But if you want to use the email interface for getting the report notifications (it's more flexible and provides more options) then I can create one for you. But for most public projects, the XML feeds should be good enough.

--
Michael Peters
Plus Three, LP