Ronald Schmidt wrote:
I applied for an account and built what seems to me to be an appropriate Parrot Testing Status page. My proposed link target is http://www.parrot.org/wiki/some-testing-status-tools . If someone wants to set me up as a site editor I will fix the link myself otherwise the page is available for someone else to fix the link.

Someone else beat me to granting you editor access. But, while I was in there anyway, I went ahead and switched the "Wiki" tab at the top to point to the top-level parrot.org wiki page.

Allison