Christoph Otto wrote:

The non-draft PDDs are all passing t/codingstd/pdd_format.t as of r30810, but two of the draft PDDs aren't. Since they're still drafts and as such are very likely to change, it doesn't seem worthwhile to bring them into compliance or to have a test depend on them.

I propose that pdd_format.t be split into 2 otherwise identical tests; one for draft PDDs and one for final PDDs. The draft test could be permanently TODO'd, which would indicate if any of the drafts were broken without messing up the test results. The final PDD test could become part of make test and this ticket could be marked resolved.

I'll submit a patch if this seems to be a reasonable solution.

I just updated the draft PDDs so they pass. For as long as the 'draft' directory exists, I'd like the PDDs there to be subjected to the same formatting standards as the approved ones, even if they aren't "official" yet.

Allison