Alejandro Gómez de Argüello y de Laburu wrote:
Following the instructions I found in "How to Get Involved" at the
parrot.org website, I hereby volunteer to help maintain said website
"by updating existing pages or adding new content", or in other ways
such as my skills and time allow.

Thanks for volunteering! Editor access granted.

At the moment (since we just migrated), the biggest thing that's helpful is checking for broken links.

The next thing that will be helpful is checking pages for out-of-date content. Even someone new to the project can try out the instructions a page gives and see if they still work. If they don't work, and you're not sure how they should work, you can check with us here.

Allison