I've just committed an initial pass on the Installation PDD. It's looking good, definitely a good start. I've included some comments to seed further discussion and development of the draft.

Also, we'll need to include more details on the installation of Parrot itself (the draft leans pretty heavily toward language installation, because that's the current problem).

Thanks, Reini, for putting this together. It's much easier to talk about the architectural decisions and the reasons behind them when we abstract away to a design document.

Allison