chromatic wrote:
On Sunday 21 September 2008 03:17:18 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
+ dod_unregister_pmc(interp, sig_object);
[...]
That's far away from registering the PMC; is there a way to move them closer together?

We could register it after it's returned from 'Parrot_build_sig_object_from_varargs' instead of as soon as it's created in the function. That'd only be a few lines away with the register and unregister the same function. But with the current garbage collector, I feel safer registering the signature object as soon as it's created.

Allison