On Tue, Oct 07, 2008 at 05:47:57PM -0700, Mark Glines via RT wrote:
> On Tue Oct 07 08:14:04 2008, pmichaud wrote:
> > Just for the record, I went ahead and added a version of my
> > test script in this ticket to the test suite (t/pmc/complex.t).
> >
> > (The test still fails as of r31755, let me know if it should
> > be marked 'todo'.)
>
> The test you added in r31753 does more than just fail on my machine
> (linux gentoo x86-64), it segfaults:

The problem appears to be that src/pmc/complex.pmc makes use of
RE() and IM() macros that no longer work for subclasses of the Complex PMC
and try to poke float values directly into the PMC struct.  Unfortunately,
a PMC that is from a subclass of Complex isn't a Complex PMC but an Object PMC,
so things go haywire from there.

Pm