jerry gay wrote:

  .\src\pmc\float.c(3340) : warning C4204: nonstandard extension used
: non-constant aggregate initializer

there are now hundreds of these warnings in that build. we do have
warnings ratcheted up pretty high, but i don't think it's worth
relaxing them for this construct unless it's very difficult to change
the code generator--i assume this is generated code, since it's in so
many pmc .c files. i may get a chance to investigate further this
evening, if somebody hasn't beaten me to it.

Yes, that's generated code, it's part of the initialization of MULTIs declared in a PMC. I was hoping to avoid all those C strings. But, try r31879.

Allison