On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 12:39 AM, Christoph Otto via RT
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You can fix the foo_error_bar tests by using an exception handler to
> catch the (appropriate type of) exception.
> The simplest way is to use push_eh with a label.  If the exception is
> raised, control will jump to that label.  t/pmc/resizablestringarray.t
> uses this style.

Thanks Christoph. That is pretty straight forward. I'll update and
send a new patch.

> when I was on my PIRifying binge, but I didn't have nearly enough
> patience at the time.

Agreed. Takes quite a bit of patients, but I have put together a vim
function and perl script that takes care of some of the more common
test idioms automatically. I'll make it public after I clean it up a
bit more.

Any suggestion on how to deal the the .pcc_sub tests. I admit, I don't
quite understand what pcc_sub are, and I get an error whenever they
are included:

  error:imcc:syntax error, unexpected PCC_SUB, exprint $end ('.pcc_sub')

There are two tests in object.t that use them.

Thanks,
Mark