Patrick R. Michaud via RT wrote:

Can (should) we do one or more of the following...?

1.  Mark GC as a dependency for this ticket
2.  Mark this ticket as "stalled" waiting for GC issues
3.  Move this ticket to the new Trac ticket queue

This would help remove this from our "active ticket" queue, since we're
not likely to make much progress on it until after GC refactors are done.

Go with #2 for now. I only submitted the ticket so the patch wouldn't be lost on my laptop. The GC refactor will start in 2 weeks, so the wait won't be terribly long, but it's good to have the status show that this isn't a ticket in need of active work.

Allison