Although the same problem, the correct error message:

dyld: Library not loaded:
/Users/ambs/tmp/rakudo-star-2010.07/parrot-2.6.0/blib/lib/libparrot.dylib
  Referenced from: /opt/rakudo/bin/perl6
  Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap

(the other error was given I had an old libparrot lying around).

--
Alberto Simões