During -internals discussions, we seem to have come up with, that the
flattenting will not be required by the implementation. (It might actually
be a win.)

All arrays/lists would be actually have a single reference on the data
stack. For backwards compatiblity, @_ would iterate of all arguments.

But if a perl user level mechanism were made available then a routine
that wishes to access the original unadulterated arguments would
have it available.

<chaim>

--
Chaim Frenkel                                        Nonlinear Knowledge, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                               +1-718-236-0183