> Buddha Buck wrote:
> > Or...  Let's say you had a 3x3 array implemented as follows:
> >
> > @array = (  a1, a2, a3,
> >              b1, b2, b3,
> >              c1, c2, c3 );
> >
> > unzip(3,@array) would return the columns.
> > partition(3,@array) would return the rows.
> >
> Nice example! I think this better go in the RFC :-)

Feel free...  I'd recommend using a 2x3 matrix (or a 3x4) for the RFC.
I couldn't decide if an NxM matrix would be properly split by
unzip(3,@array) or unzip(4,@array), so I cheated and used a square
matrix.

--
     Buddha Buck                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Just as the strength of the Internet is chaos, so the strength of our