On Sat, 26 Aug 2000 19:04:48 +1000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Righto.  I'll coach Sumesh through how to post an RFC properly, and how
>to check whether something's in Perl yet or not.
>
>DO NOT fill -language with discussions of these pseudo-RFCs.  Please.
>I'm begging you.

I don't get it. There are plenty of wild ideas thrown into this list,
pre-RFC's if you like. There usually is some discussion on this idea
before it actually is submitted as an RFC, or simply forgotten. IMO this
should apply to Suresh Kumar .R's ideas as well. The fact that he poored
them into the RFC format is irrelevant.

Next, you'll say that every idea must be actually submitted as an RFC
before being worthy of discussion.

--
        Bart.