hi,
<snip>
REBOL is the next generation of distributed communications. By "distributed"
we mean that REBOL code and data can span more than 40 platforms without
modification using ten built-in Internet protocols. The pieces of a program
can be distributed over many systems. By "communications" we mean that REBOL
can exchange not only traditional files and text, but graphical user
interface content and domain specific dialects that communicate specific
meaning between systems. We define communications to include not only
information exchanged between computers, but information exchange between
people and computers, and information exchanged between people. REBOL
accomplishes all of these.
</snip>

http://www.rebol.com/developer.html
http://www.rebol.com/howto.html
http://www.rebol.com/faq.html

Q. I noticed REBOL has built-in compression. How do I use it?
Q. Why doesn't REBOL have an ELSE statement?
Q. What IS a series?

=====
iVAN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]