On Fri, Sep 15, 2000 at 02:00:04PM -0400, Adam Turoff wrote:
> I'm kinda surfing the edge here.  -T is definately an internals issue,
> but $TAINT?  taint()?  is_tainted()?
>
> I'm not sure if they should be exposed into the language from the
> internals, or if a superstudly taint.xs in stdlib is more appropriate.

perl6-internals is probably the wrong forum for this, it was just
convenient.  I think Dan's got the right idea, distribute a Taint
module with Perl.

Shall we drag this discussion on over to perl6-language?  (I've CC'd
it and added a Reply-To.  This is BCC'd to perl6-internals).

--

Michael G Schwern      http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Just Another Stupid Consultant                      Perl6 Kwalitee Ashuranse