Jonathan Scott Duff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Yep, this is bad IMHO.  Your concern is valid I think, but your
> "solution" isn't a good one.  Why not just use a module like Damian's
> Quantum::Superpositions?

No offense to Damian, but I tried to read and understand his documentation
and I thought I was back in grad school.  I don't think it's the fault of
the writing either; I think that Quantum::Superpositions is trying to do
something that's rather too complicated to explain clearly to the average
programmer.

It's a neat idea, but I don't expect to see it ever widely used.

--
Russ Allbery ([EMAIL PROTECTED])             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>