On Fri, Sep 29, 2000 at 04:13:46PM +0100, Piers Cawley wrote:
> Did anyone suggest the following yet?
>     package Foo;
>     my sub _helper_function { ... }

Todo:
    lexically scoped functions: my sub foo { ... }
        the basic concept is easy and sound,
        the difficulties begin with self-referential
        and mutually referential lexical subs: how to
        declare the subs?

--
Um. There is no David conspiracy. Definitely not. No Kate conspiracy either.
No. No, there is definitely not any sort of David conspiracy, and we are