On Mon, 9 Jul 2001, Adam Turoff wrote:

> Don't laugh.  It's here now.  It's called XSLT.  :-)

Um, that's not what the article was talking about  The proposal is to use
an XML syntax to program in existing "VHLL" languages, including Perl.
This would supposedly allow programmers to embed drawings as
documentation as well as solve the age-old tab-setting and brace-style
dilemas.

Sure, program XSLT in XML.  I guess that makes about as much sense as XSLT
is ever going to.  My question is, if you think programming Perl in XML is
such a good idea, why not do it?  If you think my answer is a straw man
argument, then what's yours?

-sam