Well, my head is definitely spinning.  :)  Thanks, Damian.

One oversight (on one of our parts - you either didn't put it in or I
didn't see it. :)): it looks like the example uses the new ";" operator
(between the mandatory and option arguments in the function declaration?),
but it's not mentioned anywhere in the text, nor is ';' listed in the
bullet list at the end . . .

--
Mark REED                    | CNN Internet Technology
1 CNN Center Rm AT01185K     | [EMAIL PROTECTED]