Charles Bunders writes:
: I came across Simon Cozens email
: (http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg08641.html) again
: tonight and it got me thinking...
:
: In Perl 6 are modules compiled down to pbc (Perl byte code) going to also
: create metadata similar to what .NET has describing methods, use, etc.

We have to do that if we want to run well on top of .NET.

: I don't think it would be that dificult to do and you could do some interesting
: things with the development environments on the various platforms with it as
: well.
:
: Just curious if you plan on keeping with the POD documentation in the source or
: had some magic mojo you would be throwing in either with the pbc or files that
: go with it?

Hasn't been designed yet.  POD streams will certainly have to be
accessible, but so will various kinds of metadata derived from Perl
declarations.  So it's unlikely to be an either/or thing.

Larry