Damian Conway:
# Richard Nuttall wrote:
# >
# > > I have no doubt that, once Perl 6 is available, we'll see
# a rash of
# > > modules released in the Grammar:: namespace. Including
# > > Grammar::Romana, Grammar::Klingon, Grammar::Buffy,
# Grammer::Mispelt,
# > > and others... :-)
# >
# > Grammar::Python, Grammar::Ruby, Grammar::PHP ?
#
# I should imagine that the first two at least would be very
# likely, given that we wish both of those languages to run on
# top of Parrot.

I have to wonder how the Ruby and Python people will feel about
implementing their interpreters in Perl... ;^)

--Brent Dax <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
@roles=map {"Parrot $_"} qw(embedding regexen Configure)

Early in the series, Patrick Stewart came up to us and asked how warp
drive worked.  We explained some of the hypothetical principles . . .
"Nonsense," Patrick declared.  "All you have to do is say, 'Engage.'"
    --Star Trek: The Next Generation Technical Manual