From: Michael Lazzaro [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Proposed Remedy: We need to better document our
> discussions so that we don't keep having them.

That's a groovy idea.  It'll help us all by defining terms and providing
examples to wrap our brains around.

An idea to add to the general concept of Perl6 cookbooks: we could use a
lot more of Damian's "And now for something completely similar" concept.
There's a growing fear out there that Perl6 is going to crumble everyone's
houses in an earthquake of shifting paradigms.  Every Perl6 cookbook would
do well to start with some delightfully childlike examples like this:

 # Perl5
 blah();

 # Perl6
 blah();

Stuff like that eases people into the Perl6 world by starting with the
familiar.

Perhaps to go with Apocalypses and Exegeses we could have Psalms, a bunch
of bitsize perls of wisdom.  Except, um, psalms are, by definition, sacred,
so, um, I dunno, just a thought.  Larry?

-Miko

http://mail2web.com/ .