From: Mark J. Reed [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Summary of values:
>
>    1/0              +Inf
>    -1/0             -Inf
>    0/0              NaN
>    Inf/0            NaN
>    Inf/Inf          NaN

Are Inf and NaN going to be standard in Perl 6? As long as we're traveling
down that road, how about i (the square root of -1), or Lukasiwiscean Null?
(Sorry if I sound sarcastic, I'm actually honestly curious.)

My inner Larry Wall is right now saying that there needs to be a more
generalized solution to all this.  OK, here's one. By default, anything/0
throws an exception.  However, you can load modules to handle those
exceptions, substituting Inf, NaN, or whatever as the evaluation of the
expression.

-Miko

http://mail2web.com/ .