On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 05:16:48PM -0800, Michael Lazzaro wrote:
> unary (prefix) operators:
>
>    \     - reference to
>    *     - list flattening
>    ?     - force to bool context
>    !     - force to bool context, negate
>    not   - force to bool context, negate
>    +     - force to numeric context
>    -     - force to numeric context, negate
>    +^    - force to numeric context, complement
>    ~     - force to string context
>    ~^    - force to string context, complement

Noe that we have gained ^ back from being a hyeroperator, could we not
have ^ as a polymorphic complement operator. It can always be combined
with ~ or +  to force context, eg

We would then have a complement operator that I would assume objects could
overload and do whatever they liked with.

Graham.