> hash ^[op] hash
> array ^[op] scalar

ie, generally:

    term ^[op] term

> what to do if @a, @b in @a ^[op] @b have different length
> what to do if %a, %b in %a ^[op] %b have not the same set of keys
> what to do  in %a ^[op] @a
>
> [what to do] resolved by hash property :

I'd expect adverbs rather than adjectives for these sorts
of issues, ie ':' modifiers of vectorization rather than use
of variable/value properties.

> @a ???[op]  @b = [ array of   @a[x] op @a[y]   for all pairs x,y ]
>
> this path have no end, but where to stop ??

b4p6>J! ;> (http://jsoftware.com/)

Seriously, I also think it's worth seeing where this goes.

As noted above, I'd expect use of adverbs to allow
modification of hyperactivity:

    %a ^[op] %b : union

Of course, this suffers the obtw problem. An alternative
might be:

    %a ^:union[op] %b

I can definitely see scope for wanting separate adverbs
to influence how vectorization works on the lhs and rhs.
Perhaps

    %a :foo[op]:bar %b

where I'm assuming :[op] instead of ^[op] as the base
syntax for vectorization.

--
ralph