Damian Conway:
# Here's how to find the love of your life:
#
#      $requirements = "tall" & "dark & "handsome"
#                    | "old" & "rich"
#                    | "Australian";
#
#      for <> -> $candidate {
#          my $traits = any( split /<ws>/, $candidate );
#       print "True love: $candidate\n"
#              if $requirements eq $traits;
#      }

So, the love of my life is:

        Function call found where operator expected at - line 1, near
""dark & "handsome"

That figures, actually, considering my social life...

--Brent Dax <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
@roles=map {"Parrot $_"} qw(embedding regexen Configure)

Wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in
New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. And radio operates
exactly the same way. The only difference is that there is no cat.
    --Albert Einstein (explaining radio)