Piers Cawley:
# Luke Palmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
# > Theoretically, there are sufficiently few Object methods to warrant
# > normal names.
#
# Right now there are 'sufficiently few' Object methods, but
# I'm betting that before the game is over there's going to a
# be a whole pile more, just take a look at any Smalltalk image
# if you don't believe me. But that's no reason for upcasing

I'll probably burn in Hell for saying this, but in .NET System.Object
only has four methods.  (One of those, however, is GetType(), which you
use to do things like UNIVERSAL::isa() in Perl.)

--Brent Dax <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
@roles=map {"Parrot $_"} qw(embedding regexen Configure)

"If you want to propagate an outrageously evil idea, your conclusion
must be brazenly clear, but your proof unintelligible."
    --Ayn Rand, explaining how today's philosophies came to be