Attribution lists are getting a bit complex.  This is in response to what Piers wrote
on Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 03:50:44PM +0000.

DKS
> > [specifying types]
> > Hm.  I'm way short on sleep today, so I'm probably missing something,
> > but I don't see why Perl can't sort this out without a specific
> > typing.

PC
> Well, you've got to specify the types *somewhere* when you set up
> your multimethods. The parameter list seems a better place than most.

Ah!  Ok, yes, I missed something.  I thought you were saying that we
would need to type the variables not just in the signature, but in
every call to the function/method as well...and that second part is
what I was objecting to.  No, of course you need to mark the types in
the signature.

--Dks