Murat Ünalan wrote:

Then i could pray to the god of the camel herdsman, that

my DNA human size(4) ($alpha, $beta, $gamma, $delta) = ('atgc', 'ctga', 'aatt', 'ccaa');

may be activated through perl6 custom parser options 8-)
*Any* consistent syntax may be activated through perl6 custom parser options.
Whether it *should* be is, of course, another matter entirely. ;-)

I have a german background.
BTW, I wasn't criticizing your English. Someone who's German is as poor as mine
doesn't have the right. ;-)

But my litte english-vs-perl6 example sounds
not so odd to me (what doesn't mean to much):

my <aged> <uncles> ( john, james, jim, tony ) are ( 102, 99, 88, 79 )
That's perfect English. But not necessarily good programming language design.

Thanks for your patience with me,
It's not a matter of patience. You raise important issues (which I very much
appreciate), and it's my job -- and my desire -- to address them.

Damian