At 2:18 PM -0800 1/29/03, Austin Hastings wrote:
--- Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 At 10:59 AM -0800 1/29/03, Austin Hastings wrote:
 >Now: Does this require a "fake undef" and a "real undef"?
 >
 >WHO CARES?

 Very good answer. Leave the details to me and the p6i folks. (Though
 do please, everyone, pay attention when we tell you that what you
 want is slow or awkward)
Usually, I'm assuming that anything we ask for, you'll be unable, due
to "geek pride", to stand up and say "I can't implement that."
Oh, I can implement almost anything, and the quantum ninja take care of anyone who suggests things I can't implement. That's not the issue--it's efficiency, that's the issue. :)
--
Dan

Dan Sugalski even samurai
[EMAIL PROTECTED] have teddy bears and even
teddy bears get drunk