Luke Palmer:
# Now, I don't know what Larry has up his sleeve in this
# respect, but as I see it now, C<is> is too heavily
# overloaded.  As it stands, it means 3 things:
#
#     (1) Attributing traits
#     (2) Inheriting base classes
#     (3) "Tying" variables
#
# Depending on how traits are implemented, (1) and (3) might be
# unified.

Who's to say they aren't all unified?  If a trait is just a sort of base
class, and an instance of Scalar (the container) is seen as having its
own (anonymous) class, then all three are one and the same.

--Brent Dax <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
@roles=map {"Parrot $_"} qw(embedding regexen Configure)

>How do you "test" this 'God' to "prove" it is who it says it is?
"If you're God, you know exactly what it would take to convince me. Do
that."
    --Marc Fleury on alt.atheism