[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Austin Hastings) writes:
> replacing, or merging, formats with emit-rules
> seems like an interesting project.

I dunno, I think it fires my "change for the sake of change" alarm bells. So
far we're already throwing away thirty years of^W^W^W^W^W^Wrationalising one
Unix little language; can't we leave another one alone, please - at least
until 6.1?

We don't have to fix the entire world immediately; fixing the majority of it
is already taking quite long enough. :(

--
Mohandas K. Gandhi often changed his mind publicly.  An aide once asked him
how he could so freely contradict this week what he had said just last week.