On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 09:37:37PM +0000, Simon Cozens wrote:
: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Aaron Crane) writes:
: > That is, rinfix: (or some other name) is like infix:, but gives you a
: > function that reverses its arguments before actually running the operator.
: > Perhaps it could even be implemented as a macro.
:
: I like this; it reminds me of the games you have to play with determining
: what do to with binary operators whose operands are overloaded in different
: classes.

Which we're trying very hard to get away from in Perl 6...which reminds me,
I have to put something about that into A12...

Larry