Smylers --

So, what I'm looking for is more explicit phrasing around "immediately
above". In the example, the column range for the overflow field is
exactly the same as that of the $method field in the prior "picture".
But, what does it do if it doesn't match *exactly*? Is it an error,
does it have some heuristics to guess? What are the edge cases?

Regards,

-- Gregor

--
Gregor Purdy                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Focus Research, Inc.               http://www.focusresearch.com/