>From page 7:

> In any event, strings are reserved for other object layouts. We could
> conceivably have things like:
>
>    return $class.bless("Cstruct", *%_);
>
> So as it happens, 0 is short for the layout "P6opaque".

I feel like "we" have pretty well staked out the letters p-e-r-l, but
anything else is still up for grabs.  (I think I brought this up before on
the internals list regarding the PL_ prefix.)

The C language probably has a good claim on "C", but I think it's unwise for
us try to squat on P\d+, especially when this is such a rare use (first arg
to bless) and three extra characters are not the end of the world.  What
happens in 5 years when the super-popular "P6" language starts sweeping the
nation?  Oops.  Also, "Perl6" makes for better documentation than "P6".

So, how about "Perl6opaque" (or "Perl6Opaque"), just to be safe :)

-John