Michele Dondi wrote:
> I must say I've still not read all apocalypses, and OTOH I suspect that
> this could be done more or less easily with a custom function (provided
> that variables will have a method to keep track of their history, or, more
> reasonably, will be *allowed* to have it), but I wonder if Perl6 may
> include a builtin undo() function to recover values prior, say, to the
> last assignement (or push() or, etc. etc.[*])

Difficulties: define "history" of a function w.r.t. threads; closures;
and system side-effects (writing to files, locking them etc.)

In other words, if you want a transaction/rollback mechanism, use a
suitable transaction library that fits your needs, not a half-baked
kludge built into the base language.