Except people don't actually read the documentation, and when they
do read it, they don't understand it, and when they do understand it,
they'll write it wrong anyway out of habit.  You might as well write
your warning in Russian for all the good it'll do.  :-)

So we'll force people who want any loop that exits other than at the
top to use:

    loop {
        last if CONDITION;

And that means we disallow modifier loops on do-{}.

Makes me wonder if we shouldn't rename do {}...

    run { foo; bar } while baz;        # uses a valuable identifier
    exec { foo; bar } while baz;       # assuming we rename exec
    execute { foo; bar } while baz;    # longer, still stupid
    eval { foo; bar } while baz;       # we just escaped overloaded eval
    { foo; bar }() while baz;          # bare-bones

--
Brent "Dax" Royal-Gordon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Perl and Parrot hacker

Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.