On Mon, 25 Oct 2004, Larry Wall wrote:

: No, it means Larry's about to stun us with something seemingly bizarre
: and inexplicable which turns out to be a stroke of genius.

The only bizarre and inexplicable thing that has occurred to me in the
last week is that I fell into a canal in Venice.  It was definitely

Hope that bouncing downstairs apart you've had a good time staying here in Italy...

Michele --
- if using perl on Unix isn't that simple as on PCs
It is not PC to use "PC" to mean "Windows box". :-)
- Brian McCauley on clpmisc, "Re: Using perl over network (NFS)"