Ok, I have 2 questions.

1. I know there is the xx operator for repeating strings. I also know you can use XX for repeating either closures, blocks, or subs; though I'm not sure which. Assuming you could use XX on a sub, how would you gather the results into an array?

@names = &get_next(...) XX 5;

Would this even be possible, or is it now?

2. Is anyone working on making a Win32 module for Perl6 yet, or porting over the p5 one? If not, I may be willing to make one, along with some help from friends.

If I do, does anyone have any pointers or suggestions for me when I begin the adventure? Specifically, how it should be organized, among other things.

Thanks :), Matt Creenan